Ronan Keating is set to make his movie debut

 Ronan Keating is set to make his movie debut

10 Years of Hits
This Boyzone singer ' who has recently been working as a judge on the Australian version of 'The X Factor' ' will return Down Under next month to shoot scenes for the top secret project.

Asked when he plans to return to Oz, 34-year-old Ronan told 2Day FM's 'Kyle and Jackie O Show': "I'm coming down on April 7, because I'm shooting my first movie in Australia. I just gave you a world exclusive actually.


"I can't tell you the title but I'm going to be on set on April 10 in Sydney.

"It's an Australian movie ... I'm very excited."

Ronan Keating ' who has three children, Jack, Marie and Ali, with his wife Yvonne ' previously revealed he auditioned for a role in upcoming fantasy prequel 'The Hobbit' and was keen to launch a film career.

He said: "I don't think I'll get the role of the hobbit. But I would like to take on roles which nobody would expect. I don't want to be reduced to love stories. I'd like to try dark, edgy roles. I need a challenge."

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...