Avril Song Protested


Avril Song Protested
What The Hell


Maker hit of "What The Hell" is often infuriated by his sisters and brother  because constantly sing her  favorite song. He admits, "My brother often banging the wall because I often sing myself to sleep and she thinks it's really annoying. They often mock and say if I sang my nose will widen."


Star 26 years, said that her mother always believed that she would become a singer, even she was nicknamed 'Little Songbird'. Avril Lavigne explains, "My mother told me, when I was two years old I sang 'Jesus Loves Me' coming home from church, and she said that she knew I would become a singer, she was nicknamed me 'Little Songbird', so I always wanted to be a singer. "


Avril will release his new album 'Goodbye Lullaby'  that will come on March 7 .

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...